Friday, September 16, 2011

Intro to the blogging world.

This first little post is purely informational... I'm a (mostly) SAHM to a 2 1/2 yr old who clearly does not understand that two and sixteen are different ages :)

A bit about me... I've always wanted to be a writer and after becoming close to obessed with mommy blogs I decided the next step on my little path should be to make my own.

Awe... The Lily Bug... She is my adorable little girl, only child, and spoiled rotten. But, she is quite a smartypants if I do say so myself :)

The BF... that is my acroymn for birth father/best friend because for Lily he is one and the same.

The Dragon Lady... is what I, very lovingly, call my mother. We've been to hell and back, I wouldn't trade a second.

And of course, Grandma and Grandpa... my grandparents whom Lily hadn't even met until a month ago. I thought she could possibly be more spoiled :)

Anyways, thats us. I hope you find this as entertaining as I do. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment